Breast lift is significant factor for most individual while choosing a clinic and the doctor. The breast lift cost is one of the most frequently asked questions from most of the candidates seeking the surgery. It is a very valid question with no fixed answer as the cost can vary significantly and a lot of services and products accumulate to the total cost of the surgery. Every surgical center would give you a different price quotation which depends on the experience of their doctors and the facilities they have in their hospital and clinic for this type of cosmetic surgery. The prospective candidates seeking the surgery should do a thorough market research about the price and then make their decision after the analysis that with which medical center they will go for their surgery.
The biggest factor one should consider is your surgeon’s time and effort to perform the surgery. A surgeon is a highly qualified expert. Like any other professional, one is paying the surgeon for his time, education and experience.
With our transparent pricing you are assured of your total investment for your life enhancing Breast Sculpting. We don’t keep any hidden charges or expenses. Our Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Milan Doshi will tell you your total – all inclusive investment in Breast Lift during consultation.
Cost of Breast Lift in normal condition should includes
- > Cosmetic Surgeon’s operating fee
- > Anesthesia fee
- > Medicine expenses during procedure & stay
- > Hospital facilities charges including Two days stay
At Allure medspa, we take a special pride in our excellent levels of post-operative support and aftercare. To monitor your progress, we will invite you back to Allure medspa at prescribed intervals for follow-up examinations with your surgeon or our nursing staff without any cost.
Now get estimate at your fingertips
Within next 2 hours your personalized price quote Would be ready!!!
- > Area in concern – Breast Lift, please include photos of theses areas(you can take without Identity (If you want)).
- > Stand up straight, do not exaggerate area in concern.
- > If you are taking the photos of yourself, you can take the pictures in the reflection of a large mirror as long as:- we can still see most of your body, the camera flash is off or not interfering with seeing your body- the mirror is clean for us to easily see your reflection.
- > High Photo Resolution is necessary (Max.1 or 2MB) -
|Front View||Left View|
Back to Breast Lift